[se] this haunts me
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

will heaven step in?
He was sitting alone for quite some time when the woman appeared. He had been nursing his drink, and focusing on his carving. He had the basic shape and outline done, and was working on the finer details. Something he knew to be quite dangerous with too much alcohol, thus the nursing of his drink. So focused on his witling, the hunter only registered the woman's presence when she sat at his table. In her seat. Glacier eyes lifted from the wooden carving to the woman. Familiarity washed over him and he offered her a small smile in greeting. "Noah." He said. he placed the carving knife down on the table and extended his hand for her to shake, should she take it.

"What brings you back to Halo?" He knew she was back, from wherever she had been from, because the hunter paid attention. He had not seen her in the streets, in the market, nor on the tundra. Her presence had not graced the council building, either. He lifted an eyebrow at the woman's question, and looked down at his carving. He turned it over in hand a few times before extending it to show her. "A carving of Ludo. I heard people are making likenesses of him to present for the season."

will it save us from our sin?

Messages In This Thread
[se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-23-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-25-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-27-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-28-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 12-28-2020, 07:00 PM