[se] this haunts me
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

will heaven step in?
Her firm grip did not take Noah by surprise, nor did the feeling of her calloused hands. He suspected that she must be some tradesperson, if she weren't a warrior. She had a great deal of strength and power in her fairly small form. He wondered for a moment what she did for a living as they shook hands.

He made a short hming noise of interest when the woman mentioned she hadn't heard about the Ludo dolls. Noah shrugged some along with it. Maybe it was something people were just doing in Halo, Noah was not sure. Her ignorance about it, though, did not take away any interest she had in participating. He watched with bright eyes as she pulled her own carving knife from her bodice and his smile broadened some. "I sure do." He turned his body around some and rummaged around in the pocket of his jacket, draped over the back of his chair. He pulled out a similar sized hunk of wood to what he had started with. "Here you go." He held it out to her. He had originally brought it in case he ruined his first carving terribly, but if she wanted to use it, Noah would gladly give it.

For as haunted as he was to be sitting at this table, in this bar, he was glad that the company that came to him did not know of it.

will it save us from our sin?

Messages In This Thread
[se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-23-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-25-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-27-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-28-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 12-28-2020, 07:00 PM