{SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll?
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray nodded understandingly. "Yes, the lantern festival is always annual. I find it beautiful, though it always leaves me melancholy. It has been awhile since the last stirring of Ludo like this. Years if I remember correctly." Ray mused, vaguely remembering the dancing spirits, flickering shadows, and quiet hum of energy in the air. She had been a mere child then, but it wasn't something easily forgotten. "I'm sewing something for my mother, and a bit for myself too I suppose. We shared the same shift." Ray explained as she finished stuffing the doll and began to stitch it closed. She only poked her finger once as she tried to sew the legs, the angle a bit difficult to accomplish without injury. Though with how focused she was and how minor the prick, she barely even noticed and just kept working.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll? - by Ray - 11-23-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: {SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll? - by Ray - 11-25-2020, 02:35 AM