(SE) The Artistic Expression of Bitterness
Open
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
'Siri'

Iris smirked at his coy answer, watching him deduce the cause of her problem and promptly provide a solution. Now all that was left was for her to master the unfamiliar tools and create something akin to her original vision. "It's going to be a doll for Ludo." She inspected the tools, glanced back at the woodcarver recalling her brief lesson, and confidently tried them out.

Her original idea would have to be modified.

As she hacked away at a wooden block, Iris wondered if the artist had also been subject to the herald's whim. More and more people walked the streets wide-eyed, carrying the weight of sleeplessness. He didn't appear haunted, though perhaps a little pale. After he'd left his workstation, Iris spotted a piece of chalk among his tools. A glance around the Sanctuary showed he was busy, so she helped herself to it, drawing outlines on the uniform wooden blocks she'd acquired.

"I hope you don't mind." She showed him the borrowed item when he returned, placing it back on the table. "I'm trying to map out my approach. This isn't exactly my forte." She gave a quick, bashful smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) The Artistic Expression of Bitterness - by Iris - 11-29-2020, 10:50 PM