(SE) The Artistic Expression of Bitterness
Open
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
'Siri'

"Potters are more interesting than they let on." Iris looked up from her work, hands pausing their movements as she looked at him in a new light. He displayed a sensible wariness. It was the least she would expect from a man in his position.

Setting the saw aside she picked up a leg piece and blew air into the hole she'd drilled through it. Wood dust flew out the other end. "I was taking care of family until recently. Since then, I've been traveling." Picking up a whittling knife, her hands went back to work. "I also play a mean hand, if you're ever up for a challenge." She added with a coy smirk. "What's the queen like?"

Content with achieving a general shape in favor of realism, she set another half finished piece on the table. Her doll now had a torso. "Everyone's been helpful." She retorted with an innocent smile. "What about you?," she asked. "Are the other Ascended gonna nag you for making that?" She nodded at the doll taking shape in Amun's hands and resumed her whittling.

She pictured herself up on the stage and laughed. "No. I have no flair for the performing arts. I do enjoy a good show though." She said jovially. "There's something to look forward to, once this Ludo business is finished." She placed the herald's head down on the table.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) The Artistic Expression of Bitterness - by Iris - 12-18-2020, 12:01 AM