A wolf in human clothing
Sah's Debut
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah kept glaring at the cat as it stared at him. He wasn't sure if it was sizing him or deciding how best to kill him. Regardless, he kept his eyes on the predator, sure that if he turned away he'd be killed. Then suddenly the bones in the cat broke and changed. Sah watched with thinly-veiled horror as it changed into a man. He had to blink a few times, truly caught of guard. The cat just turned into a person. Shapeshifter? Weren't those a myth? What in the seven hells? Sah opened his mouth and closed it a few times, trying to find words. He briefly wondered why he understood the stranger's language or why he knew how to respond, but that was too much to think about right now.

"Ok seriously, what the fuck?" Sah finally said, completely exasperated. He was cold, confused, and frankly just wanted his fur and wings back. He was seriously jealous of this stranger. Why can't I do that? Sah sighed heavily after a moment and finally got enough of his bearings to respond properly. "Yah, I noticed. It's kind of hard to miss my whole body going numb.  Where even are we? And can everyone here do...that?" He asked, vaguely gesturing at the stranger. If everyone here could shapeshift and he couldn't, he was going to scream. Or commit murder. Probably both. He was also aware that his shivering was worsening and his breathing had slowed. He felt a stab of alarm as he recognized the first stage of hypothermia. Fantastic.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Messages In This Thread
A wolf in human clothing - by Sah - 11-24-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: A wolf in human clothing - by Noah - 11-24-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: A wolf in human clothing - by Sah - 11-24-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: A wolf in human clothing - by Noah - 11-24-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: A wolf in human clothing - by Sah - 11-24-2020, 10:38 PM