there's no place like it
Nate and Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
There’s a bit of surprise that crosses his face when the note arrives, part of him uncertain at first the truth of the note or if it’s the shadows that have been hanging around lately. But he recognizes Vai’s handwriting, deflates a bit on his suspense and mood, and wonders what could be the reason for her dragging them out and up to the cliffs at dawn.

Nate’s at his side, his pillar as his moods shift ever since he’d come back to Torchline, worsened as the weeks drag on. But he clings to his husband, a hand in his, squeezing tight as he spots Vai and offers her a smile in greeting. “A bit early don’t you think?” He asks, squinting at Nate despite the sun not quite entirely having risen yet, that perfect midpoint of being able to see while Nate was still safe. And if he’s a bit hungover, he tries to hide it well as they follow her direction along the cliffs, their edges growing slowly more familiar until they aren’t, and there’s a building in its place, and Vai looking particularly proud in front of it.

Steel eyes scan over a banner, a welcome home with whales and lava octopi and a French door sort of appearance that she jangles the keys for, the scent of the gardens quickly beginning to fill his nose. “...Gods.” He half whispers in surprise and amazement, the quirk of a smile curling up his lip. His attention flickers to Vai then, stepping closer to her. “You didn’t. Vai...” He half laughs, half chokes on the realization, not sure what they had done to deserve such an incredible gift.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-24-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 11-24-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 11-25-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-26-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 11-26-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 11-29-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-30-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 12-01-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 12-03-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 12-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 12-05-2020, 06:28 AM