Personal Quest sometimes one bite is more than enough
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Raza and Milo took the offered crystals and then the whole crew got to work. However, it seemed they still needed some suggestions. Saiden chewed over the possibilities, then nodded once.

"We'll build the dock, then put in both the bell and pulley and a door. We'll add an awning over all of that. Customers can ring it, servers come through the door." Glancing around, he arched an eyebrow. "And yes, I do think I'll have plenty of customers."

He was trundling back for another handful of planks when Raza got her next question in. Frowning, he dropped his voice to a whisper. "Made a stupid bet with a spirit, that I lost. It took the eye." Scowling, he returned to his work.

Which was going shockingly well. He was able to construct the beginning of the dock all on his own, making a great deal of progress. Raza cleared the path with no difficulties, and Milo managed to measure out the dimensions of the dock and mark them. Only Delta, perhaps because Milo left her little to do, was unable to contribute this round. Grinning now, Saiden got to work on the next section of the dock.

No post order! Please summarize your character's actions at the bottom of your next reply.

The dock still needs to be constructed, the doorway put in place, the awning raised, and the bell and pulley system hooked up.

Saiden critically succeeded at building the dock! He has continued to build the dock.
Milo succeeded at marking out the dimensions of the dock.
Raza succeeded in clearing the path to the dock.
Delta failed at marking out the dimensions of the dock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes one bite is more than enough - by Saiden - 12-09-2020, 11:01 AM