you've gotta be so cold to make it in this world
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

“They are a great asset during LongNight, in the Grounds.”

Noah turned to the general.

They're a great asset everywhere. He thought to himself. Their meat sustained his people. their hides kept their bodies warm. Their antlers decorated their homes and were made into ornaments of protection. They were well-respected animals. Their relationship with Halovians ran deep, and Noah did not want Deimos to think his people barbarians. "What function do they serve, for you there?" He asked.

Noah's eyebrows knit together and his forehead furrowed. Obviously, he did not understand. Noah, held up in his icy kingdom, was completely unaware of the dangers that lurked through Longnight anywhere else--at least, he didn't understand that the dangers there were a higher threat than the dangers here. He had been told of the monsters, but he didn't truly understand what they were or how devastating their reach was. Surely, he didn't understand how much the grounders relied on the power of the luxere.

Keeping his body low, Noah continued to move towards where he had gestured. "I'll take day trips out from the Citadel at least three times a month, and I'll do a longer trip were I watch the herd more closely once a season." He noted.

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face

Messages In This Thread
RE: you've gotta be so cold to make it in this world - by Noah - 12-31-2020, 05:33 PM