I asked the moon for orchids (OPEN)

Age: 209 | Height: 5"9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

I am calibrating.

I think I have been for a very long time now. The silent whirring drowns the days, and the echo of seasons changing has been very comforting indeed. But the stillness was driven away by a pulsing that I could feel in my core and I feel prompted towards movement once more. However I am low on animation fluids, I do not even need to scan myself to know that much. My body is sluggish and the reluctance I feel at embracing life once more tells me that I must have been asleep for quite a while. But it is of little consequence. I am sure the differences will seem like similarities soon enough.

I rise, the pulse from the reanimated shrines giving me just enough strength to pull myself from beneath the soil and earth that had buried me so long ago. How long ago?

I squint up at the stars and sigh. It matters not.

mind is the echo of a future

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

The shrine pulses, a flickering of recognition.

The signal, faint in the moonlight, grows dim and then fades.

Age: 209 | Height: 5"9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

"I understand."

It is strange to hear my voice, jarring somehow. A remembrance of humanity that seems foreign, and yet echoes from my lips. No matter. The way is now clear. If she cannot be here with me, then I shall find another way.

I have not woken simply to rust.

mind is the echo of a future