Atlas Hands
For Sera
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cian
On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
It was one of those things, closeness. Almost like when you start dimming a light switch, and ask yourself: When does it become dark? It's impossible to know. Harder still if you're paying attention to it. Which Cian absolutely isn't. Not with his conscious mind, anyway.

"No, and nor should you." The Eye agrees approvingly. "But young as you are, you've already..." He pauses, and if he takes just a moment longer to pull in a breath, if his tongue blushes against the inside of his lip, it's all too quick to linger on. "...mastered so much of Stormbreak." He continues, eyes focused solely upon her, as if she were the only thing in the room. The only woman in the entire world.  "I wonder...if you are up for a new sort of challenge?"

In so saying, he stretches forward a hand, his fingers ghosting across her skin as he pushes back a twist of hair which threatens to block his view of her long lashes.
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
Seraphina
the artificer
it's cold, it's dark, it's deep and it's wet
and you ain't gonna make it if you don't let someone in
The way he’s looking at her has her complete focus, as if there could be a fire raging wild and untamed in the room with them, spouting danger, and he was ever the vision of calm with eyes only for her. It’s a strange sensation to be in, and yet here she is, hanging onto his words with baited breath.

A challenge?

She’s never quite thought of what else she could challenge herself with. And he is the Eye, he’d know the best way to do that. And she watches, considering, swallowing perhaps a small amount too hard as he reaches forward and pushes back a rogue curl, fingertips brushing against her cheek that have her blinking in a slight shudder. “What did you have in mind…?” She asks, subconsciously tilting her head just a bit so that her face might brush against his hand a bit more, honeyed eyes focused just as intently on his pale stare.
darlin', darlin', why don't you sleep at night?
the colder the heart, the warmer the gun
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Cian
A tall handsome man
Letting his hand linger for just another breath, eventually, the Eye lets it rest on the top of the couch. "Quite the unique building project. Somewhere new." He pauses, letting the thrill of that word settle. For those in Stormbreak, compasses or no, newness is not a term often used. They are fairly orderly, the Order is, and so it's no small thing that Cian offers this task to Sera.

"Two of the demigods have been stationed in the Greatwood to build a stronghold...Neither are experienced for their task. But you?" The Eye smiles as if in all the world there is only Seraphina. "I'm quite sure there's nothing those hands and that mind of yours can't coax to life."
A red right hand
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Seraphina
the artificer
His hand lingers just a fraction longer than she anticipates, but her attention is entirely on him. Her eyes widen at the mention of something new, something different from the same old same of Stormbreak, and it ignites an excited fire of determination in her stare. And she listens, with all the intention of tucking the information away so she might begin, once she’s completed the project on Cian’s office.

Still, that smile he gives her, the assurance has her cheeks flaring slightly, her smile softening into something of pride and excitement. “I’d be honored.” She says softly, a soft breath of her words as her mind starts to calculate already. But she leans forward, just a fraction, to peer back at Cian with that same smile. “Will they have everything I need? Or should I bring some extras?” Though she supposes it wouldn’t be so difficult to get a few extra supplies should she need it.
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Change author:
Cian
A tall handsome man
'Oh no," Cian chuckles warmly, blue eyes crisp and focused solely on Sera. 'Other than the raw materials, I shouldn't think they'll have anything at all that you need. And from what I understand, the demigods placed in charge of this project are...well. Entirely clueless. Not like you." As if it's at all possible, the Eye's gaze seemed to deepen and darken, penetrating further as his smile grows. Remi and Delphia were the wrong choices for the job they'd been given, but just as the Eye hated when his decisions were questioned, so he'd hold his tongue when it came to the decisions of the gods.

"Whatever or whomever you need. And of course if there's anything that you need from me, all you need is ask."
A red right hand
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Seraphina
the artificer
Her head tilts slightly at Cian’s chuckle, already taking a moment to re-evaluate herself and what she’d need to bring. “Ah.” She begins, unable to keep the light breathy laugh behind her teeth. Instead, it tumbles out, paired with the alcohol as she nods to him and leans back a bit out of his space in understanding. “I must admit, the idea of all of this adventuring is exciting.” She offers, an easy agreement made.

Leaning forward, she moves to grab her notepad and the pencil she keeps with it. She makes a few quick notes, before she turns her attention away back to the room. “The soundproofing should be done soon and that gives me time to get the tools and things in order.” Half of it is aloud, half of it is her simply uttering words, the switch of her mind granted to the tasks at hand now despite everything else that’s happened. Her dark gaze shifts back to Cian, that bright pale smile along her face once more. “I will let you know. Thank you.” She offers quietly, a small dip of her head before she’s wrapping up the book and getting ready to start on the soundproofing so she might get to the Greatwood as soon as she could.
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Change author:
Cian
A tall handsome man
Watching with rapt attention as Sera slips into work mode, the Eye keeps himself precisely where he was, drinking in her attention to detail and bird-like movements. The things she mumbles under her breath, half-said and nearly indecipherable, he knows are not for him. Still, you can bet that he's memorized them all just the same.

"I'm glad to hear it." He says warmly, accent stretching around the words. 'You know where to find me. Until then, should you require any supplies—or help—for your foray into the Greatwood, don't hesitate to take what you need."

Before things may or may not become something other than the utterly professional meeting at hand, there is a knock on the door. If the Eye looks frustrated at being interrupted, it is shown only in a flicker of tension around his eyes. "You'll have to excuse me." He tells Sera, his smile utterly apologetic.

~FIN
A red right hand