I live for the applause
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Age: 25 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: N/A - Strg: 25 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
a devil on the run, a six gun lover, a candle in the wind
"Maybe before that thing threw a tree at me, I was," Arsen mutters, talons flexing in the dirt, and he hisses out a distainful sort of scoff to hear that vengeance was, indeed, the nature of the game today. Not that he's aware that he's in his own subconscious, of course; were that the case, it might be a different sort of vengeance he'd be interested in. (And of course it escapes him that, were it not for his needless act of cruelty to begin with, none of this would be happening).

"Mm? No," he says with a snort. "I ain't from anywhere you've heard from. Born of the wind, me." It's both true and it isn't, and one thing is clear; Arsen isn't keen to share. Not where he's from, not how he's gotten here, not how he plans to get back.
Arsen
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"Born of the wind." In another life the alchemist would have found the words poetic and alluring. Now though it just sounded like someone wanting to get out of a conversation. Which Remi had no problem with. "Well, you're free to stay in the Woods if you like. And so long as you only kill what you plan on eating, you'll be alright. I was going to get everyone together in a few days time, if that suits your schedule."

Noting the pain the younger man was in but not wanting to drop the illusion, Remi stands and dusts off his pants. "Here, I can make that stop." Reaching out a hand once again, his fingers this time not looking as though they're going to clench or grapple, Remi holds his palm up for the harpy to take.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Arsen Santori
Drifter

Age: 25 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: N/A - Strg: 25 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
a devil on the run, a six gun lover, a candle in the wind
"You still ain't told me how long you expect me to be here," he remarks, and the longer that particular question goes unanswered, the more Arsen expects a trap. Even through the pain, the skepticism and the unanswered question, he still can't help but raise questioning brows at Remi as he remarks about his schedule. The day Arsen looks like the kind of guy to even have a schedule is a sad day indeed.

Instinctively, he skitters back against the tree as the other man draws close, eyeing his hand like it's something poisonous. But really, the harpy doesn't really have a choice here, so he grumbles and reaches out with his good hand to let it slip into Remi's. "You said Ascended, earlier. They're just a myth, ain't they?"
Arsen
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"You can leave whenever you like." Remi replies smoothly. "Like I said, I'm getting everyone together in a few days to begin. You can go and come back, or just stay." It made no difference to him, and though the Lullaby wouldn't always be around to keep the harpy in line, the Greatwood would surely be able to manage on her own.

"They very much are not." Remi replies as he takes Arsen's hand. This time the gesture is entirely symbolic. As the two touch the alchemist pulls the pain away from the dream world, but if he lingers too long, Arsen might be able to put the pieces together of what has happened (and what hasn't).

"I'll see you soon." The Lullaby says with a smile, not meaning the words to sound as ominous as they might. Pulling himself out of Arsen's dream, the harpy will find himself eventually waking up where he'd been in the Greatwood.

~FIN
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.