half-baked dreams
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
all this time i was finding myself & i didn't know? i was lost
'I can imagine all the ways you'd make them earn your favour.' Remi chuckles, nudging his husband. It probably isn't standard in most relationships, for one partner to be thinking of dirty power-plays the other might make, but then the Taliesin's have never been standard. So it is that Remi is currently envisioning Ronin knocking things off his desk for others to pick up, or demanding particularly sweaty training routines.

"Nor have I. But if anyone is going to upset them, it'll probably be me." Though there were some who complained about their bad luck with the gods, Remi was still fairly certain he held the highest curse-count of anyone.

Feeling infinitely more relaxed to be back in the Woods (though in reality, he never once left), Remi grins crookedly at Ronin. "Is that your way of saying you've been holding out on me?" He wonders looking scandalized. Softening by degrees and nodding, Remi reaches for one of Ronin's hands that he might intertwine their fingers back together. "Mateo has been working on something for you. Hopefully we'll have it to you in a few days." That it would be something real, something that would be there when Ronin woke up, was the true gift of it.

THE
ALCHEMIST
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the dark star

"Yeah? I can imagine all the ways you'd spend my favours," Ronin counters; there are dirty power-plays and then there's just the filth of the Star's thoughts, and clearly it will take a lot more than the thousands of miles between them for him to stop. His fingers move to tease through Remi's curls, winding one around a fingertip to stretch it out and watch it bounce back into place with unfettered delight.

With a light-hearted chuckle, Ronin has to agree (unfortunately). "With your luck, you've probably already upset them. Maybe ask Ludo to put in a good word before you go?" he suggests, giving Remi's hand a gentle squeeze as it's captured anew. "Of course I've been holding out on you, silly. I've got to save something for when I finally come home to you again, don't I?" He winks.

As for their son and his project, the Star's expression melts into warmth and joy, and he gazes down at the currently-snoring-his-head-off Mateo with a sweet smile. "I can't wait," he whispers. But of course, he'll have to.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'Maybe that can be our next date. Me spending your favours in Stormbreak." Remi suggests with a salacious smile, before grumbling good-naturedly as his curls are tugged only to bounce back against his head.

'No!" Remi protests with boyish zeal. "Besides, you're already saving you for when you come home." The alchemist points out. And to prove his point, he leans forward and nibbles at Ronin's lower lip, though makes the gesture entirely free of sensation.

Remi's gaze lowers toward Mateo as well, watching as their son sleeps in a position that would make both of his fathers groan with pain in the morning. 'He's inherited your attention span, that's for sure. But he should be done, soon.'

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"I would like that," Ronin says with a grin that's equally as mischievous, and he presses in for a kiss as his lip is nibbled on, as if he's trying to bring the sensation back. "Ugh, fine. I will pull out all the stops for our dream date, especially since you're spending my favours. May as well make an occasion of it," he reasons, nudging his husband hopefully that he might persuade him that they can pretend to feel each other for a little longer.

"There is nothing wrong with my attention span. I always get everything done that I need to, don't I?" he inquires with a bounce of his eyebrows, tearing his gaze away from their sleeping monster of a son so he can nestle further into the seat with Remi. "I'd like to fall asleep with you again," he murmurs. "But not... in the wagon. Not somewhere that you'll feel like I've gone missing when you wake up. Any preference, for a dream bed?" he asks.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Point made, Remi releases his mental hold and sensation blooms back into their un-reality. Sliding his tongue across Ronin's lower lip that the Star might feel Remi's agreement, the Lullaby sweetens the kiss and lingers just a moment longer before pulling away.

'Do you?' Remi echos, head tilted, eyes narrowed, and his voice rising in pitch. Snorting, the alchemist nods appreciatively. "It was quite a shock falling asleep with you, and waking up with a fox tail suffocating me." Looking up into the canopy of leaves, Remi suddenly grins, and the world melds and swims around them. The couch is out on the ocean, a starlit sky dark and vast overhead. "I don't remember the boat you tried to take us out on...so you'll have to supply that part." He mumbles almost apologetically. But just the thought of falling asleep out at sea on a boat meant for their honeymoon makes Remi's heart twitch and sink painfully in his chest. Tugging Ronin all the closer for the weightiness of it, the alchemist breathes in the salty air and wraps his mind in the warmth of the Star.

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Smiling softly into the kiss, Ronin blinks at his husband a little stupidly as he pulls back, thus making the point about his attention span. "Do I what?" He asks, brushing his nose over Remi's and leaning further into the loveseat. Not bothering to try and remember, he's already laughing at the image that springs to mind of the Lullaby waking up practically chewing on Ianto's tail. "Yeah, I bet that was a bit of a rude awakening," he remarks, even as the world around them starts to bleed into golden sun and gentle waves.

Brightening as he realises what the other man is trying to do, he gives Remi a nudge and lets him pull him closer, even as their seat starts to expand and morph into a bunk on a ship. Soon enough the vessel arches overhead, and the two men are seated in the little boat Ronin had planned to spend a few weeks on for their honeymoon - with only one difference. The Star settles Mateo in the little bassinet that has appeared, before returning to wrap himself around his husband in turn.

"In some ways, this might be better than the real thing," he suggests sweetly to Remi, kicking off his shoes. "No storms or leaks or seasickness... unless you want them, of course."
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Though Ronin had been robbed of his reaction the first time around, Remi made no attempts to hide his gratitude and awe this time. Glancing around with eyes keen to remember each and every detail, the alchemist slides his hand over the bed frame as he looks up and outward. 'I can't believe I missed this.' He muses, drinking in the nautical themes and anniversary-touches the Star had prepared months ago.

"Another round of delirium...?" Thoughtfully said, the alchemist tilts his head as if actually considering it. With a Cheshire grin he wrinkles his nose, giving Ronin heavy side-eye. "Besides, it's your turn to be sick again. I've put in my time for this year." He comments with a laugh, suddenly holding a bowl of grapes which he sets down between the two. Plucking one, he holds it up, closing one eye and aiming for Ronin's mouth. "Say aahhhhh"

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"You didn't miss it. Not really," Ronin smiles, remaining quiet for a couple moments longer after he settles Mateo, as if letting every detail spark to life. There are even additional touches too; flowers from their wedding, glowing stars stuck to the ceiling that spell out their initials, swimming trunks spangled with dragons and stars, and all the rest. He's wrinkling his nose as well, though, at the idea of another delirious go round, but perhaps if he's unwell, Remi will be able to come to Stormbreak to take care of him.

Flopping dramatically back on the bunk, a hand flung across his forehead, Ronin exhales. "Remi, I am so sick," he moans, but the grin is a giveaway. As is the way he instantly perks up at the prospect of being thrown a grape, head tilting back. "Ahhhhh," he half sings to his husband, fully expecting to be hit in the face.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"SoooOoOoo SiCk" Remi agrees, immediately scooting himself closer to his husband's side just as any good spouse would, a boyish look of concern painted across his face. 'Sounds like you need a few days in bed and lots of fluids." He advises all raised eyebrows and flushed cheeks.

Hit in the face? Come on. Remi has quite good aim. Instead of gently lobbing in a grape though, heathen that he is, the alchemist squishes one in his mouth and then dry-spits it into Ronin's open lips. While the Star flails, he'll also find that his menace of a husband has begun to stuff a grape into his belly button as well.

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

It's horrific, really, how much Ronin has missed these disgusting displays of affection. Even in a dream where none of it is real, the act gets precisely the reaction his husband is looking for. "Augh, why--" He coughs around the already sort-of-chewed grape, trying to swat Remi's hands away from his belly button. "Listen, you," he says, trying not to giggle even as he tries to fight the Lullaby on top of him so he can sprawl under him like a blanket. "I am trying to do something nice."

Ronin isn't sure if it's possible to become breathless in a dream, but he manages it, panting under the weight of his husband and purposely winding his arms around him to nestle up against the side of Remi's neck. The grape, of course, is sandwiched between them still, and it popped a while ago.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It is with Ronin and almost no one else these days, that Remi is this carefree and in love. Only with Ronin that he's sweet and kind; it says as much about the Star as it does the Lullaby, really. "So am I!" The alchemist all but squawks indignantly as Ronin flails beneath him.

Having had more than a few liquids between them in the past, Remi thinks nothing of the popped grape sandwiched between them. "Fine, fine. Let me try again." Though his hands remain on the bed to keep Ronin pinned beneath him, suddenly there's a grape between Remi's teeth. With a grin he swoops down, intent on popping this grape directly into Ronin's mouth and then sealing his offering with a kiss lest his husband be tempted to argue with him about it.

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"You've got a real funny way of showing it!" Ronin squawks in return, trying to wriggle beneath the alchemist suddenly pinning him down (there's a difference, apparently, between being blanketed by Remi and pinned by him). It's a miracle that Mateo doesn't awaken from their antics, but then he's got the idea that the boy is already deep in his own dreamland again, and so his focus remains on his husband.

And it's a very suspicious focus indeed, the Star narrowing his eyes and parting his lips warily for Remi to slip a grape between his teeth. Any thanks or protests are sealed away by the kiss; unfortunately the grape prevents his tongue from taking part and so Ronin merely vanishes it with a thought, that he might melt properly into the embrace. "Mm... okay. That one was perfect," he murmurs.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I'm going to take that as a compliment." The alchemist sweetly sings despite his husband's wriggles. This being a dream mean that Ronin could swap positions with him at any moment, meaning that the alchemist would need to make the most of every chance he had to keep Ronin right where he wanted him. Outside the sea heaves the little boat around, and Remi takes the opportunity to clumsily let himself fall onto the Star as if the watery upset to the hull wasn't entirely his doing.

"We should honeymoon like this every night." The alchemist concludes, nestling himself against Ronin's side though keep one leg draped over the Star's hips. Pressing a kiss against his husband's jaw, Remi smiles broadly as stars sparkle across the roof of their cabin.

THE
ALCHEMIST
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"You should. I would never insult you - you're my husband and I love you," Ronin informs his husband proudly, though he does let out a rather colourful curse as the pitch of the boat suddenly sends Remi lurching into him. It melts, soon enough, into boyish laughter, the Star's arms working around the Lullaby so he can nestle him close as he's half draped across him. "I would like that," he agrees with a sweetness that probably isn't all that surprising.

Head turning, Ronin playfully tries to catch Remi's lips in another kiss, though he more accurately gets the bridge of his nose, not that it matters. He doesn't care if it's a dream any more, he decides. His whole world is green eyes and messy curls and crooked smiles, and that's all Remi, no matter where they are in the world. "Goodnight," he tells the other man with a softer smile, conjuring a blanket to draw over them.
i'll get over it