in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
The question isn’t at all what Wessex expects, but after a moment of consideration she comes to believe that that’s a good thing. The child of Bastien and Rex would obviously think this way, would undoubtedly have some kind of plan and desires on how to move their home forward. She grins and laughs, saying her thoughts aloud. “Gods above, that isn’t at all what I expected you to ask, but I love that it isn’t.” Smiling, she begins to think seriously about his question, still leading them through the Woods by instinct and memory.

“I don’t see why not,” the Wraith says in contemplation, visualizing what the Ruins look like now. “It would have to wait for a bit, of course, after we finish the protections and get through Deepfrost and LongNight first…” Because of course, they must have their priorities straight.

“They only went to ruin because our numbers dwindled over the centuries,” the Wraith continues, “And we had to move to farming to sustain ourselves. It was easier to live in the Outskirts than in town, and only the essential craftspeople were able to make a living without trade between regions.” Another pause, as she considers what she just said as well as the suggestion. “This sounds like it would be a big project and take a long time, though. Have you thought about how you’d do it?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Wessex - 12-06-2020, 01:31 AM