in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

They practically beam under Wessex’s agreement. It had been a shaky beginning, but they’d managed to accomplish the task they’d set out with, the one that had them trying to push the idea of fixing up the homes and hopefully bringing more people with it. As for a change of pace, it has Azrael nodding, their bright gaze flicking away from the trail they take back to Wessex. “Yes!” They chime once more, something quite Rexanna in the gesture.

Everyone’s been kind of busy and I’m not sure where to start but I’m sure papa would help.” They chatter a bit, the thoughts swirling in their mind over and over again. They hadn’t been out enough just yet to grow into that extroverted personality that their father was, but they’re sure it wouldn’t take long. Still, Wessex continues, Azrael’s eyes growing wide in a bit of surprise at the thought. “I’d like to meet Neron!” They chime with a bright smile. There. As good a start as any.
mind over matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Azrael - 12-10-2020, 04:53 AM