i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

She might hear a familiar beat of wings descend from above her. The eagle stopped to perch upon a lower tree branch, folding his wings back against his flanks. His talons clutched the branch underneath, sturdy and unbreakable. He could see much of the maze, spread out before him, figuring out the gist of its winding paths with a single sweep of his sharp eyes.

He'd followed the leopard into the labyrinth, a silent observer as she appeared to trail after her personalized spirit. He'd watched as the ghost dissipated beneath her desperate paws, took pity on her as he watched her frustrations flare against empty promises. Henry was all too familiar with Ludo's trickery, knew too well how the swordmaster must have felt...

He parted his beak to gently yelp down at her, eagle gaze wide. His wings, massive as they were, quietly shifted to bring him down to ground level. His talons struck into the ground and, maybe then, upon closer inspection, she might recognize this bird, this pillar.

It's okay, Aisha, he murmured out to her, his dark wings shifting into broad shoulders. Feathers gave way to skin and he leaned towards her, a gentle, strong hand stroking the tense muscle along the leopard's shoulders. "Hey, don't let them get to you," he said into the frigid air, voice a confident whisper, brows pressing forward in concern, "you're stronger."
I won't forget the life we've lived

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) i can feel you slipping through my hands - by Henry - 12-09-2020, 06:32 AM