i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and now we're breeding a feeling of animosity
Her apology wasn't taken, was she wrong for apologizing? Or was she not sincere enough? She wanted to back away and disappear, create the shield that was the blinding light of Aisha Khai, strong and confident and poised. Not this damp-eyed shell of who she should be. Henry was still there, she could feel his presence near and soon a question was asked. She released a shaky exhale, trying to engage and break this anxiety stricken spell.

"It was meant to be," she conjured the words, chin jut out in furious defiance, trying her best to hold back the tears. Trying to imagine her mother's face, afraid that she'd only ever see that dark hole staring back.

What finally brought her a little clarity was Henry's confession, that he'd seen ghosts too. For that moment it wasn't about her anymore, but who she could help. It was an outlet to deflect, an outlet to worry about something else. Stop falling, get up. She finally brought her gaze to meet his, staring at his blue eyes and following the line of his face to his lips.

"It's not real. It's just those fuckers up there," she snarled, glancing up to flip off the night sky and the gods. For all she knew they were here on the ground with them now, laughing away at their little mortal problems. The thought made her angry, and somewhat cynical, an incredulous humph lost to the tones of the crickets and the night.
fear has the sharpest teeth, it eats and eats and eats

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Aisha - 12-15-2020, 10:17 PM