i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and now we're breeding a feeling of animosity
Aisha appreciated Henry's shared sentiment, his gesture and shout. It felt good to feel understood if only for a moment, but then the thoughts slipped back in. They always did, they always would. How could she be rid of the pain without being rid of the memories? She couldn't say goodbye, her past was her everything, as much as the life she led now. But when it could be corrupted this way, she feared what her everything might become.

Her nostrils flared and she looked down again, covering her face as all the thoughts circled her. It was at that point that she was swept into a hug, something tight and meant to be comforting, but that frightened her. She was already trapped in her mind, she didn't want to be bound this way. But she stayed, frozen because she knew if she moved she'd have to explain, the words wouldn't come out right, she could be cruel on accident; or worse, she could sink deeper.

She waited, letting her fears swarm her brain, until she couldn't take it anymore. She pushed out of the embrace, instantly feeling terrible and with that emotion came an anger. No no, it's not his fault, but that voice was whispering, Aisha was burning, "You don't know anything about me! Nothing!" she shouted as tears began to streak her face. Why was she crying anymore? There were too many reasons, just too many.

Deep breaths, she closed her eyes, lip down turned obstinately. Angry because she was sad, sad because she was angry, horrified because Henry was here to see it all.

"I don't want it," don't want what? There was once again no definite answer, just a girl who was cracking for the first time in months, and her desperately pumping heart was on full display.
fear has the sharpest teeth, it eats and eats and eats

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Aisha - 12-23-2020, 12:15 AM