i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
wherever I am, you'll always be
Henry's arm wrapped around her, holding her against his shoulder, but his muscles grew tense. He tightened his grip, could feel her freeze in his arm, could feel her tears dampen his shirt, could feel her anger boiling underneath her skin and clenching her own muscles in response. He knew this would get ugly, he didn't expect her to give in so easily to the very thing she fought so hard against.

When she pushed away, forcing herself out of his arm, he let her - for a moment. But he shifted, leaning forward and grabbing her by her shoulders, as she erupted. His eyes were grim but there was a flash of uncertainty in them, which softened as he saw the tears roll down her face. His brows fell, feeling moisture surfacing in his own eyes, tears building that he fought, too.

"Aisha," he started, and she refused. Firmer, he snapped, "Aisha!" Hoping that would return her attention to him, he softened his voice again, "Let go, hon'. It's okay! Take it out on me if you want to, I don't care. But you can't drown out your feelings. They'll eat you alive."

"I'm not gonna walk away. I'm right here, and I see you, the real you..." He kept his grip on her shoulders, urging, "If you want to get angry, then get angry. Just let it out, Aisha."
more than just a memory
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Henry - 12-23-2020, 03:11 AM