i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
wherever I am, you'll always be
Henry released the tension that welled up in his shoulders, up along the nape of his neck, into heavy sobs that tossed and pulled at whatever resistances he had left. He felt his heart flip as Aisha's eyes found his, all wet and suddenly pouring like unforgiving rain. He attempted to suck it up, both literally and figuratively, sniffing and stopping the flow of his tears. He shook his head at her quivering lip, sad, bitter, regretting. He hadn't meant to hurt her with those words, but that sentiment was lost between his parted lips.

Her words cut right through him like a knife and his body shook limply with resistance, wrestling with the growing urge to turn away. He felt like a child. A tender touch along his wet cheek made his own lips falter, sucking in and stifling another sob. His hands reached up to grab Aisha's shoulders, steadying himself there with her, his fingers suddenly clutching tight to her heated, sweating skin. He stepped, leaned, went toward her, finding comfort in her golden, shining aura, but, he came up short.

It would be clear to her that he wanted so badly to turn their misery into something sweeter, something more impassioned. Carnal instincts, egged on by his blurry eyes and aching heart - that wanted nothing more than to feel something more - were so god damn tempting. His gaze drifted across her lips, his hands reaching up to rub his thumbs along the edges of her jaw. Ragged breath pulled in, pushed out in a strained moment of self-control. Instead of giving in, he lifted his chin and pressed a soft kiss to the center of her forehead, right where the lines of her brow creased.

The heaviest of sighs breathed through him, the grief finally snaking its way out of his heart, where he had held it like a hostage.
more than just a memory
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 09:17 AM