Love Without My Heartbeat
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
We'll get married or buried
We'll have a baby or kill someone
There’s nothing more to argue. Not that he had ever been arguing, but Safrin words hve still his tongue, infected his face with the same ice in his chest, in his mind, in the air around them. ”Those can’t be the only options.” Pain or death? He’s certain the Voice could- no, no. Nate forced his thoughts away from his Goddess, forces himself to focus entirely on the great and terrible herald standing before him, his life a delicate thread in her hands. ”If he sends me away, I’ll go. I’ll let him decide.” The words are so quiet they don’t so much leave him as fall defeated from his lips, shame filled and hurting.

The very first suggestion is murder, smashing through the facade of blank calm on his face and making him recoil, just for a moment. Calm returns as Safrin continues, though it’s a struggle to hold his face so carefully neutral, to not let despair win. Nate keeps his thoughts on Sunjata, reassesses just how serious this all was, how quickly things beyond him are moving, and sighs, his gaze dropping to the floor.

Nate’s hands twitches, rising then falling again, balled into a fist as he works through his last few thoughts. ”If... if I do this for you, I can’t step back. She will kill me, and if she doesn’t, the others will.” It makes him squirm, to have so much he can’t account for, so much up in the air, but it’s familiar too. ”If you can keep Sunjata safe, and promise me some security, once I’m successful, I’ll be your ears.” The hand that had hesitated stretches out in full again, though Nate isn’t sure if he expects a handshake, the pendent to be dropped unceremoniously on him, or to simply be destroyed where he stands.
Well, I can't decide what to try
Commitment or a gun

Messages In This Thread
Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-03-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-04-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-04-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-04-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-04-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-08-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-08-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-09-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-09-2020, 07:03 PM