[Seasonal Event] warm this weather out of my bones
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Lily has little to offer except free labor, a decent attitude about hard work, and a boatload of good ‘ol fashioned southern charm. Well, what will eventually become southern charm, in the distant future of her home country. Her plans are set - to the Rathskellar with Bastien and seemingly a bunch of others for LongNight, and though she wonders if they’ll be able to contain themselves for a week, it seems safer to be in a big group rather than in a smaller one.

But she doesn’t want to arrive empty handed.

Scuttling along the few paths of the Settlement, Lily has a precious bundle: a bit of sweet rum (or something like it) left over from the Masquerade. Hoping, perhaps, that she could trade it for something sweet or savory, something to that would make her welcome amongst a bunch of strangers who already know each other. So to the bakery she goes, and it pleasantly surprised to find it open for business (or is it?), and with two people already inside.

Lily does a quick two-knock on the door before peeking her head in, she offers a big flash of a smile to Amalia, whom she recognizes from the red-horned Luxere event (my, wasn’t that quite a night!). The other is a stranger, but all seems well, so she's happy to wait. It is terribly thoughtless of her to wait until last minute, after all. Quickly stepping inside, the redhead lingers near the door, waiting for them to finish their business, the bottle of liquor clearly visible in her hand.

lily
as if you were on fire from within
the moon lives in the lining of your skin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] warm this weather out of my bones - by Lily - 02-12-2019, 09:36 PM