You'll always be my favorite ghost
God Quest Hand In for Ludo
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"You have done well, sweetling." It is unusual for Ludo to sound so proud, the deity appearing like a spreading blanket, draping down before the shrine beneath the stars. Gideon's offering, of course, is accepted by way of winking out entirely. Usually Ludo would stop and play, but not tonight. Tonight is special.

It observes the Ascended fluid and pierces Gideon with eyes set within a porcelain mask, as if looking for the knowledge obtained by the priest. And when it finds it, its rags open to reveal, as well, the Capitol Compass. "A mission completed, a reward obtained," it says, and the fluid also rises up, the vial uncorking to pour directly over the compass.

Usually this would just end in a mess, but not so today. The compass glitters with power, the dial suddenly spinning rapidly, before it settles on a direction that certainly isn't north. This compass will do much more than take Gideon home, now.

Gideon's Capital Compass has received an upgrade!

Type: Light
Capitol Compass (Upgraded) | Can travel to the political hubs in all settled lands. The needle on the compass will also seek out Ascended shrines.

Messages In This Thread
You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Gideon - 12-03-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Ludo - 12-04-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Ludo - 12-09-2020, 06:35 PM