silver tongue
REMINGTONNN
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
wanna play cheat, now says the sloth
a domino flush to his nose
A calculating mind much like Remi’s but far less experienced in the world and it’s adventures, Sera doesn’t notice the shift in the Alchemist, the deflation, and instead marches on as she's known to do. His smile and the laughter that reaches her has hers growing warmer, vibrant against tanned skin and dark hair as her dark gaze lands back on Remi as he tells her it’s unnecessary. She makes a mental note of it, always wanting to set the best impression she can.

As for Artificer, however, she offers a bubbling laugh and a shake of her head. “Gods no. I’m Seraphina, but you can call me Sera.” She offers, before reaching up to point at the dragonling that peers at Remi. “This is Levi.” And once the introductions are completed, she can’t help the amused slant of her grin at him.

She covers part of her mouth as if sheds abojt to tell him a secret, even if it’s entirely for show. “You’ll find I’m not quite as stuffy as the rest of those bats when it comes to titles. But I do have to try sometimes.” And leaning back, clasping her hand to her notebook she rolls on her heels a small amount. “Anyway, I heard you could use the help and I’ve never been here before so it seemed as good a place to start as any!” Her tone seems to suggest that he guide the way, so that she could get an idea of what they’re working with.
tickle that cheek and take your throne
pump your veins with gushing gold

Messages In This Thread
silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-07-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-28-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-28-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 01-01-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 01-01-2021, 11:34 PM