silver tongue
REMINGTONNN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
The change in her tone certainly signifies that her presence here is as official as she explains that it is, and Remi finds himself both soothed and upset by that fact. 'Ah, well that makes more sense then. You being an artificer, then." He rather adores the term artificer, and though he has a thousand questions on his tongue that he'd like to ask Sera about it, he remains politely reserved.

'Well, maybe not the Alchemist—" He corrects with a humble smile, once certainly he had been that. "—but an alchemist to be sure." As for tinkering? Remi can hardly contain his smile or the way his cheeks dimple at the thought. "Quite a bit, yes. When I have the chance anyway." Like when he wasn't being stationed in the Greatwood away from his friends and family.

"One of the things I was working on was creating places for the dragoons to hide." He gestures to a relatively innocuous-looking ironwood tree. Moving closer, he shifts some branches and bark revealing that the tree has been entirely hollowed out. 'I'd thought about specifically asking Frey for a way to magical hide them, but...I've not always had the best encounters with them." Blushing, the alchemist clears his throat. "So I'd been working on a way to do it manually." Upon closer inspection Sera will find that the panel of bark that moved to reveal the entrance has actually been stitched into the tree itself.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-07-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-28-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-28-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 01-01-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 01-01-2021, 11:34 PM