Strike the Iron
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caiside
This will be your rebirth

Caiside walked through the streets of the settlement, a pastime that had recently become a favourite of his. Especially on a day like today, with a chill in the air and the thin sun high above. He was just about getting used to the flow here, though he was still left with more free time than he was used to. Maybe it was that he hadn’t made the right acquaintances yet, but it seemed that there was nothing exciting here.

A man stepped out in front of him, surprising Caiside into stillness. Looking Bastien up and down with a quick eye, Caiside decided that any trouble the man could bring he could handle, and a bright grin spread over his face. He offered his hand to the man, wondering absently what exactly he wanted, though he was more than delighted by the compliments that dripped from his lips like honey. Perhaps he had been to quick to judge this place as boring, if people like this man existed in it.

”I did not deign to fall, though I am glad you recognize me as divine.” The words were said sincerely, Caiside offering his hand to the man as he spoke. Perhaps he had been too quick to judge the place assuming as boring, this was certainly something exciting. ”I have not been here long, though any longer and I would be upset that this is the first I’ve met you. How can I be of service, ...?” Caiside tilted his head, asking for a name without a word.

Messages In This Thread
Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-23-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:59 PM