Strike the Iron
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Soon everybody, everywhere will be
The envy of the gods above
To Bastien's delight, the man responded well to his compliments, even hinting that he was truly divine. It was possible. He had found Gods at trees as well as at temples, so why wouldn't one walk the streets? The man certainly seemed like he could be; his gold eyes and delicate jewellery held a beauty that immediately recalled Bastien to his meetings with Safrin.

"Bastien De Rosieres, uno d'oro. And it is actually me who will be of service to you. Have you been here long? I am sure I would have noticed you if you had been." Again he passed his eyes over Caiside, obviously appreciative with a slight flirting tone to his voice.

"If you're looking for a place to take refuge, I suggest my very own church. But do not worry, if you are used to the same institutions as I once was - this church is all about freedoms and joys." He motioned with his fingers for Caiside to follow him towards the domiciles - if he followed or not was up to him.

Messages In This Thread
Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-23-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:59 PM