Strike the Iron
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caiside
This will be your rebirth
Caiside smiled and laughed, tilting his head to the side so his hair caught the light. He knew how to play to his strengths, even if he still wasn’t sure what the dark haired man wanted. One of his brows delicately rose when Bastien claimed he would be the one to be of use, but it managed to look more questioning than judgemental, a sign that he was interested.

The mention of a church had Caiside looking the taller man up and down again. He didn’t look like any of the priests he knew, not that Caiside has necessarily associated with that type. ”I would like to know more about this, before I go joining strange men proposing things to me in the streets. I am very discerning when it comes to churches.” It was said with a twist of humour, like a joke he was only telling himself.

Despite any faint misgivings he had, the church, and it’s admittedly charming leader, had his attention. Caiside fell into step beside Bastien, pulling his cloak tighter around himself as he did. ”What do you worship? I have heard very little about the gods here.” Where better to learn from them a true devotee?

Messages In This Thread
Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-23-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:59 PM