Strike the Iron
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Soon everybody, everywhere will be
The envy of the gods above
Bastien grinned to hear that not only Safrin, but he too would stay in Caiside's mind. Being memorable had been his trade for many years, after all, and he was glad he had not lost his touch.

Once again Caiside spoke of himself as if he were divine. That Gods could be taken through the portals just as easily as mortals raised questions about the meaning of being a God at all, Bastien thought. Caiside did not appear to have any power nor the same presence as Safrin, either, unless he was hiding it. "Gold to match your eyes, hm?"

But even though Safrin was going to stay in Caiside's mind, he said he still didn't understand. Bastien hoped he wasn't about to come against the same criticism as he had with Phoebe. To him, God being a mystery was simply a given. Knowledge was not needed for worship.

"Ah well. Truthfully, I do not know everything of Safrin myself. But that is why it is exciting, you see. Why pursue something you already know every detail of? All I know is her beauty and her blessing for my organisation...for now, that is all I need." As he spoke, he pointed towards a dark blue painted door between houses, ordained with small stars. "This is my church. Would you like to see inside?"

(To be continued in Church of Safrin)

Messages In This Thread
Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-23-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:59 PM