secrets are for everyone
Jata
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
The significance, the magnitude of what Sunjata says is lost on her; without walking in the same circles he does, all she knows is that there’s a group of people trying to stop a Goddess and woooo-eeee does that sound dumb. The look in the Flood’s eyes, however, suggests that it isn’t dumb.

“Alright,” she says, settling into a chair. “I only heard it, I didn’t see it, but there were two guys, Cian and Finn.” Pullin’ out her own notes, she runs down the piece of paper chronologically. Unfortunately she’d missed a bit of the conversation until its tone and unique words clued her in, and then it was a race against writing speed and listening speed. Some of it’s gone, but there are phrases that still resonate.

“This is a little scattered, so bear wif me. Cian seemed to be in charge an’ Finn had read a book that had a plan, or - or a lot’a information in it. Then there was a machine and the Ascended’s plan. Finn has an owl from Safrin? Then a bit more fightin’, something’ about the Order always havin’ an eye, but not a spyglass.” Shrugging, Raza can make guesses about this, but its still just reportin’ phrases. Flippin’ the page over, she studies the other side.

“Finn then talked a lot, about the demigods an’ how everyone they found had agreed to join their cause, but some were dead, and Ronin’s kid was in Stormbreak. Ah, about the sickness an’ its origin. Then research about old demigods and how there’s a correlation or somethin’ now that points to the possibility of a second war.” There’s a bit of a smudge on the sheet, “Then my pencil broke, an’ I missed some. Came back an’ somethin’ about the Eye is for doin’ and the Spyglass if for seein’. An’ that the weather - some storms - are changin’. Whether or not it’s the Old Gods or the Voice wasn’t clear, but Finn suggested that maybe it was to give access to something or someone. Then he said somethin’ about a compass, but it couldn’t take him into the storms, just near-ish to ‘em.”

And that’s that. Raza shrugs again. “Course this was awhile ago. I thought maybe Zeph would’a said somethin’ first, I went to him initially.”
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-09-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-09-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-16-2020, 08:54 PM