the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
He knows he's toeing a fine line - he knows that, regardless of what he has done or what games they play, he must tread carefully. And he's making deals and promises no matter what comes of tonight. So when Safrin pulls away Ronin feels the subtle undercurrent of danger, the frustration in not bending to her will. But she continues, and he offers her a dashing smile for her trouble, plopping down into the grass opposite her to admire the way fireflies and flowers cluster about the goddess.

"I would expect nothing less," he says honestly, to her dream spying. "It would be lovely, though, to be the star in one of them, wouldn't it?" Pun intended. Then, of course, discussion moves to more serious matters, and Ronin grows more solemn. He nods quietly. "I can project at a distance already, but... not far. No farther than the Silk Houses, or the Tower."

It's risky, but then aren't all ambitious plans? I'm willing to take on anything if it means seeing Remi again. It almost slips out that way, and Safrin will undoubtedly lift it from his thoughts anyway. Still, he tempers it for her. "With your support, I could move mountains." It's still just as honest, if in a different ways. "I'm willing."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 10:30 PM