the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
Of course Ronin has no idea what depths he might be plummeting into with his offers - he is merely half god, a bare whisper of what Safrin is capable of, and he falters. Hard. But it makes him no less committed in his folly, watching in quiet awe as the goddess settles herself in the grass like a nymph, plucking up blades to make them sing and conjuring beautiful flowers all around. He snaps back to attention to hear her remarks about this, brow furrowing to examine the blooms.

"I understand," he murmurs with a gentle nod, clambering to his feet to move and collect the flowers with care and delicacy. When he's done, Ronin of course lowers back to one knee before the goddess, the blooms cradles in the crook of one arm. "Thank you," he says, quietly and reverently, starlight all but cascading out of him. "Thank you for giving me this chance. And for caring for me enough to let me know the dangers. To teach me how to try this safely."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 10:57 PM