all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
Oh thank the gods.” Sunjata rumbles with a quiet hum of laughter, leaning against the desk as Vai steps behind it, steel eyes surprisingly bright despite the bags beneath them. And he shoots her an amused grin. “One thing, mostly.” He begins, pausing to shake his head slightly at her own grin. “It’s uh… I didn’t want to worry him more than he already has been.” Broad shoulders rise and fall in a shrug.

I was hoping to just get something to help me sleep through the night that isn’t drinking the evening away.” his head tilts a bit, steel eyes lingering on Vai with a half grin, the honesty peeking through though he doesn’t quite tell her the reasoning just yet. At least, not in a waiting room of all places. “And before I forget, this is for you.” He pulls out a box and sets it on the desk in front of her, leaning back to watch her open it.

Inside, she’d find a golden necklace that at first glance almost appears to be a charm necklace of sorts, but the jewel in the center can be opened – things like herbs or liquids could be placed within. Something that seemed to scream the Witch when he’d spied it in the Grounds. And he had made her a promise to get her something, even if it was just one of the first of many.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-09-2020, 07:36 PM