all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vai's eyebrows raise at that, the witch still smiling but straightening up, at least seeming to take things a touch more seriously than before. As Sunjata explains she seems to understand, at least, the way he looks making a touch more sense now. She's about to lead them back into the clinic, to one of the examination rooms, but then he's offering her out a box and she is too taken aback to refuse it. Upon opening it her blue eyes widen - Vai is still wearing the rune bracelet he'd gotten for her and she grins broadly and reaches over to give him a gentle push to the shoulder.

"Sunny," she breathes, shaking her head to him and closing the box again, before leaning over the counter to press a motherly kiss to his cheek. "You shouldn't have. It's beautiful, thank you. Now come on, let's take a look at you and we'll get you sleeping soundly again - without a drink."

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-09-2020, 08:09 PM