all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"It's unnecessary. But thank you." Vai smiles over her shoulder at him, placing the necklace down on a counter as they step into the examination room. When Sunjata closes the door it tells the witch all she really needs to know, and she's already moving to the cupboards to get down a few ingredients to mix together when the Flood starts to speak. It's the talk of visions that piques her attention, Vai leaving the medicine for a few moments so she can turn back to Sunjata where he's perched on the table.

"I saw my daughter, Ashe," she says with a soft, sad smile. "A lot of people have been seeing things this season, I think. But I can understand that seeing your father isn't going to give you pleasant memories." She draws up a stool to sit with him, giving his knee a gentle pat. "I'm glad you came to see me. All of this has probably started feeding itself in a cycle, Sunjata, though I'm sure you know that."

Wanting to furiously to deny the visions, drinking himself into a restless sleep, waking up tired and stressed and hungover and starting it all over again. "When was the last time you had one of those visions?"

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-10-2020, 11:22 PM