all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I'm not surprised you're still getting used to it. That isn't long at all." Vai closes her eyes for a second, inhaling deeply and letting it go again, before finishing up with the medicine she's preparing for Sunjata. She taps it into a small jar - it's now a fine, sage green powder, enough that it will dissolve easily - and screws a cap on it. "It's not your fault either, you know," she reminds him, as she has undoubtedly done before, turning to stand before him again at the examination table.

"Here. Take a pinch of this in a glass of brandy, rum, whatever your choice. It will make things worse to just cut out the drinking altogether, so this way it will still feel like routine, at least." Vai smiles up at him. "Is it just having an effect on your sleep?" Call it a hunch, but the witch has a hunch that the governor's concentration might not be what it ought to be right now either.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-12-2020, 10:15 PM