all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
No, it really isn’t long at all. All he can do is offer a quiet sigh of agreement, a hand reaching up to run through the short crop of hair there, before it falls and his eyes land on Vervain again just in time for him to look away once more at her reminder. He swallows a bit hard, still trying to get used to that particular idea, and he grumbles some sort of ‘I know’ though he isn’t sure if she hears it or not.

He once again looks at her as she stands before him, the medicine in a jar, already prepared and ready. He does manage a brief ghost of a smile at that, not having to cut it out completely. “That does make it much easier.” He agrees, a softer rumble before her words bring in that cold feeling inside him again. “I… No, it’s just worse at night.” He tells her, never wanting to straight up lie to her. He’s glad he shut the door earlier.

And now he fights to keep himself from closing off from her, that edge to his mind wanting nothing more than to draw in on himself, despite how much he refrains, his pulse a quick beating thing in his veins. “It’s affecting everything. I’ve just thrown myself into work to keep myself distracted.” A quieter admission, head lowering slightly, shoulders dropping in a hint of defeat.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 10:41 PM