all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
He still isn’t used to the hugging, as much as he should be by now. Especially as his heart thunders in his chest and Vai’s wrapping his arms around him, the Flood ducks his head a bit, an almost flinch that’s shifted into an attempt to cover it up as his arms slip out from where they rested on his lap to wrap around her too, to press his cheek against her shoulder. “I know.” He murmurs, the sound muffled slightly. The only problem is that if he deals out what needs to be done and he finishes his, what’s left to distract him?

She continues on and he can almost hear the smile in her words. He wishes it soothed him more than it does as he buries his face into her shoulder a bit more. “I hope so. It’s exhausting.” He offers with a quiet huff, an attempt at a laugh though it fails. “It’s exhausting Nate which is worse because at least I can sleep. I feel bad about it.” And he hates that the Ascended has to be around for all of it, the fact he can’t simply just turn off for a time. But that was how it was.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 11:06 PM