all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I bet," Vai says softly about it all; about the exhaustion from Sunjata and from Nate, about the guilt that comes from it as a result. She tilts her head against the Flood's, a sad frown on her face. If she could take it all away for him, she'd do it in a heartbeat. "Well, think of this as a way to help Nate as well. Hopefully, anyway. Maybe you could do something nice for him too, as a way to make it up to him?" It's hard to keep lighthearted about any of this, but she refuses to buckle to it for Sunjata's sake.

"If you like, you can take a break in this room while I'm working. Have some of that medicine and get some sleep for an hour or two. I bet you'll feel better." It might break the cycle, if nothing else. "I'll only be a room away at most, and anyone who has to come in has to go through me, so you won't be disturbed."

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-12-2020, 11:16 PM