all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Ah, weapons and jewellery. You two are meant to be," Vai says warmly, grinning and loosening her grip enough to glance down at him. Tilting her head, she spots the new earrings and pauses for a second to admire them, before giving Sunjata a playful nudge. "Of course I don't mind. I'll wake you before I close up for the afternoon. It'll be a good way to see if that medicine is enough for you, too."

Sunjata is taller than average (and that's putting it mildly), and the witch has to consistently take that into account. Stepping away so he can slip down from the table, she nods to the bed set against the back wall. "I ought to reserve this room for you, don't you think? You can come and get your work done in it while Nate's manning the clinic." Smirking, Vai grabs the medicine and moves to one of the cupboards, taking down a bottle of rum. It's been replaced since the lightning incident - this stuff is probably better quality, actually.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-13-2020, 12:13 AM