all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
Her warm comment does inspire a bit of a smile on his face, shifting just enough for her to peer at the silver earrings that dangle from his ears, complete with a blue bead and a silver feather that dangles down from both. But as she nudges him, he softens a bit more, a nod given to her that bounces those earrings once again. “A test run.” He agrees, waiting for her to move so that he can stand and move toward the bed against the wall.

Her offer is a considerate one, and he glances to her over his shoulder before he sinks into the bed with a soft sigh. “Mm, I guess it depends on if he’d get tired seeing my face constantly in this room.” He snorts, finding some warmth the further from the darker conversation they get. But she reaches for a bottle of rum, from a similar space of when he’d been electrocuted – though it isn’t like Sunjata remembers that much – before Sunjata’s grabbing one of the blankets on the bed and wrapping himself around in it like a cocoon, waiting for her to arrive with it so that he can test it out. “Is that a new bottle?” He asks, jutting his chin in the direction of the rum.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-13-2020, 05:20 AM