all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
It’s agreed and Sunjata is content enough to make his way to the end, to wrap himself up in his makeshift nest, head peeking out from the blankets as she goes to approach with the drink mixed and ready. She hands him the drink and a hand pops out from the blanket mess he’s made, gripping it and giving it a quick sniff as she goes to fiddle and straighten out the blankets. “Mmm, he might, he has to look at me a lot.” There’s a crooked smile on his face with that, a casual shrug. But he believes her regardless.

As for Zeph recommending the rum, who is he to deny testing it out? He takes a swig from the glass, purely for taste at first, relishing quietly in the burn in his throat, before he settles and peers at it. “It’s really good.” He comments, peering down at the glass as if he could find out its secrets. And then, right after that, he downs the rest of it in a very well practiced motion and hands her the glass. “I need to get some of that.” He hums with a bit of amusement.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-13-2020, 08:49 PM