all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"You say that, but I doubt it's nearly enough for him," Vai says with a smirk. If she asks Nate, she has a feeling that the Ascended would want to be able to see his husband at all times of the day and night. Such is the way of being in love, and Vai raises a brow as she watches Sunjata knock back his drink. It isn't the practiced motion of it - the witch lives around alcoholics, it feels like - but rather she's waiting for his appraisal of the rum.

Grinning, she accepts the glass back and sets it down on the counter nearby. "It is, right? I figured having better rum would distract people from whatever had just happened." You never know what will come into the clinic, after all. "I'll ask him where he got it from. Though, you better try it after you wake up again. It might be the medicine giving it a kick."

Vai pulls up a chair next to his bed, obviously intending to make sure the sleeping draught works before going about her day. "I'll stay until you're asleep. Do you want me to close the door, or leave it open for you?"

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-14-2020, 05:59 PM