it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
There could be some elaborate reason that Nate's in the tunnels below Haulani, some faux story he spins more for his own amusement than anyone's actual interest, but he's tired, and sometimes it's just easier to call a spade a spade and admit he'd rather wander through the tunnels than even think about dealing with the sun right now. Morning's come later and later, it's true, but he's always a touch too eager, always still on the beach as the first rays begin to strike him.

The only real issue with this particular plan is his lack of familiarity with the tunnels. Nate has an innate sense of direction, knows about when he's been turned around, but that's much different from knowing how to get anywhere. Add that to the knowledge that there could be lava, living or otherwise, lurking around every corner, and it's a recipe for a shit storm of a mood.

The smell of smoke inspires something in his chest, an attempted bloom of hope that only grows closer as Nate follows his nose, quiet feet depositing him before a stranger with a smoke clamped between his lips. On instinct, Nate's mouth curls into a sharp grin, the humour not quite reaching his eyes. "Don't you know those things will kill you, kid?"
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 12-11-2020, 08:34 AM