it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
What an angry little fucker. There’s a part of Nate that would find this hilarious, if he wasn’t the one actively dealing with it. Going by the surprise on the others face, this isn’t a reaction he often gets, and the ascended revels in his upper hand, all but dripping smugness when a retort is drawled back.

”Kid,” Nate pulls in deeply on his smoke, moving it to his hand so he can point it at Rigby, saying it in the process, ”If I wanted to threaten you, you’d know it. Sure, this is a kid, but how else would they learn anything if not by consequences? The voice in his head sounds suspiciously like his fathers, the realization straightening him up, smoke streaming from his nose.

Nate shifts back against the wall and let’s the corners of his lips curve up wickedly, though there’s strain evident in the tightness of his brow, the narrowing of his eyes. ”So lighten up. Life’s too short to be so fuckin’ bitchy.”
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 12-17-2020, 04:55 AM