it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
Nate sighs, smoke wrapping around him like a shroud, and not from him. "If you keep picking fights with people bigger than you, you're gonna get your ass kicked." He warns, turning just enough to stare at Rigby with one bright blue eye. When he moves, it isn't particularly quick, but he's leaning more on the element of surprise as a hand reaches out to grab Rigby's shoulder, shoving him against the wall and plucking the lit smoke from between his lips.

He should just leave. He should take this little victory, and he should go. Maybe, if he were in a better mood, he'd listen to himself.

Instead, Nate pulls on his own smoke until theres nothing left but the filter, and lets it fall away from his lips, spat out towards Rigby as he flicks the cherry off the second one and lifts it again, like he's going to replace his own. His hand quivers, the end of the smoke kept pointed away from Rigby, to give the illusion that it is still alive and hot, even as it leans closer to his face. He's not quite sure what he's going to do yet, he supposes it depends on the boy, what he does now.
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 01-10-2021, 11:01 PM