it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
There's no plan, really. He's gotten ahead of himself, acted without thinking, and he tries to let just that carry him as far as it can. A sneer that shows off too many sharp teeth curls his lips as he leans in uncomfortably close. "You got nothing to say now? Huh?" Nate's voice is rough, parts near unintelligible with how quickly and deeply he's slipped into an accent unlike anything else in Caido. "Fucking pathetic." The words are punctuated by another rough shove against the wall, the ascended crowding in on the little space Rigby has.

"You're gonna listen to me, yea? And you better listen fuckin' good, cause the world is gonna kick you in the fuckin' teeth one way or the other, and if I get to do it here and now I won't fuckin' complain." Nate expects but doesn't wait for some kind of confirmation, the hand with the smoke rising to gesture and move along with his words, still dangerously close to Rigby's face.

This is where he starts to flag, where his words begin to twist into someone else in his head, but he's angry enough, frustrated enough that he can rush through it without thought. "I don't care what the fuck your problem is. I don't care that no one can stand to put up with your shit anymore, and you have to fuckin' resort to bull-baiting for some fuckin' laugh." He snorts, presses the cooled smoke to Rigby's forehead, between his eyes. "You wanna start choosin' your battles a lot more fuckin' carefully."
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 01-14-2021, 02:25 AM