it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
In one ear and out the other. Nate knows all the good his stern talking to is doing, knows nothings going to change, until someone really does teach the kid his lesson, and manages to make it stick. Call it stress relief then, feeding a part of himself that has been starving too long, with basically no consequences. It’s perfect.

Regardless of what he wanted, of how easy it would be to justify in this specific instance, he’s not going to hurt a kid. But he’s barked too big to simply back down without something, and at the end of it he settles on irritating and petty instead of violent. With one hand still holding Rigby up, the other drops, pawing at pockets until he extracts a pack of cigarettes that he disappears up his own sleeve in a quick gesture.

”Learn to shut the fuck up, huh?” Its the last piece of advice he offers, shoving Rigby off to the side and pushing away from him. He’s late for sure now, more than likely lost, and twice as irritated as he’d be otherwise.
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 01-21-2021, 07:23 AM