heart for nobody to see
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
Aurelia didn't feel it when it happened. But she felt it after, the smoke in her breath hitching as she realized in silent shock. Her hunter's knife was not particularly large or bulky but, it did have a good weight to it. And she almost always wore it, unless she was sparring or swimming or... yeah, you get the point. If she ever did take it off, it wasn't likely to be anywhere but in the safety of her bunker on the Ark, stowed away in some hidden nook.

And she definitely hadn't put it there. Its sheath was still attached to her belt. Turning, her fingers squeezing against the filter of her cigarette until it snapped out of her grip, she spotted him. The boy, the unassuming street rat, that had bumped into her only moments ago. Wasting nothing and no time, Aurelia was after him at a sprint, determined not to lose sight of him. Only it wasn't anger that fueled her, it was... worry?

Oh, fuck that, I'm pissed!

It was when he tried to escape into an alley that she caught him. Only, she wasn't sure what happened. As she rounded the corner, crates lined the wall, she was closing in but surely she'd so easily lose him to the secrets of Haulani. Her bursting emotion and clear intent caused a swift gust to shift a nearby crate, sending it toppling in front of his unprepared foot.

She had no idea she'd done this, though, only taking advantage of the convenient obstacle. She swooped in, grabbing him by the back of his shoulders, ensuring that he would not catch his balance in time. Her strong hand went straight for his arm, twisting it so that it would cause him pain.

"Give. it. back!" her words were a barely-composed snarl, "Idiot! Do you have any idea what I'm capable of!? I could kill you right now, even without my knife!" She leaned over him for a moment longer, twisting his arm just a little more to let him know it could be much, much worse.

Her voice lowered into a growl, "And if you don't give it back, I will. Don't! try me."
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-09-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-15-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-15-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-19-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-26-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-27-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 01-04-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 01-05-2021, 09:21 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 01-10-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 01-11-2021, 05:55 AM