there ain't no compass, ain't no map
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“Weary… worried.” Her gaze follows the the Voice’s up to the ceiling. “I’ve always been an overthinker, but everything lately -” The demigod’s head shakes sadly. Wessex has no partner other than Loki, who can’t talk. Amun is great, but he has his own life and his own problems. She can’t commandeer him for everything. “I know how strong Remi and Ronin are - or how they were last time I saw them and I’m sure they’ve only grown stronger. How can we possibly fight them? Everyone on the fringes - how bad it could be if these powerful magic users turned against us. Knowing nothing about the Order. Was I a fool to push to end the monsters? Am I too controversial, do I put us in danger? It’s -”

Wessex takes her own unnecessary breath, halting what’s quickly becoming word vomit.

All she’d like to do is explore. But that won’t stop her mind. And she could never forgive herself for leaving to do that now.

“I - yes. I think that - that’s necessary.” Clearly. “I’d just need to tell Amun. And leave some instructions first.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there ain't no compass, ain't no map - by Wessex - 12-10-2020, 02:06 AM
RE: there ain't no compass, ain't no map - by Wessex - 12-20-2020, 09:55 PM